Thursday, February 19, 2015

B.L.R. Studios









Affordable Websites
Come check out my website. It's reasonable priced websites for personal or business  Click link below.



How to Use Online Video to Drive Unlimited Targeted Traffic to Your Website

By   |   
Online video is a must if you do anything online. No matter what you do online, you need traffic. What could be better than free traffic? After all free traffic = free Sales.
I have tried almost every traffic source there is and lost a lot of money in my quest to find a reliable traffic source with a decent return on investment. We can argue that it was my sales page, it may have been my squeeze page it may have even been the product itself. I tested this, by using online videos with the same funnel. Which then converted. I am not saying paid traffic doesn't work of course it does, but you do need rather deep pockets sometimes to start seeing a return.
I also know all of the arguments for and against paid traffic and free traffic. Free traffic doesn't convert. Free traffic takes a long time to build up. Free traffic isn't free because you end up spending your time instead of your money. I don't agree with any of these arguments at least where online video is concerned. I also know for a fact that paid for advertising costs money. So if it doesn't convert you will lose money.
Online videos are here to stay, people like to watch videos. YouTube is not the 3rd largest website in the world by accident? Facebook wouldn't have developed their platform to integrate online videos?
46% of internet users watch product or service related videos online every week and almost 60% of internet users have gone on to make a purchase after they have seen it on an online video.
I am the one of the laziest internet marketers there is so if there is a quicker way of doing something I will find it. So I decided to dive into online video marketing to see if it could be used as a sustainable traffic source. I learnt everything I could get my hands on about what makes a good video, how to convert views into paying customers and how to get ranked on the first page of Google. I then put what I had learnt into practice and I can now credit online video as the only way I managed to start marking money online.
Online Video marketing is the fastest growing traffic generation sources today. Anyone who wants to succeed online has to learn how to market using videos.
The benefits of using online video as either part of your marketing mix or as your only traffic strategy, is that you are able to build a rapport and trust with your target market, quicker and easier than with the written word. Show me a well know internet marketer that isn't using video.
Internet marketers use online video to build not only their lists and their bank balances but also to build their "expert reputation." Do you ever feel like you know the actors and actresses on your favourite TV shows? They connect with you, they engage with you and they build rapport. They do this sometimes within a couple of minutes during an advert. You can do this to.
Don't you need lots of expensive equipment to get started?
No, you don't. I have recorded hundreds of videos and I haven't spent a penny on any new equipment. Just use what you already have. Your smart phone, your tablet computer, your web cam or my favourite screen capture software (which is also free).
The key to online video is to do your research first. You need to know what to do your video on and then what to call it and how to optimise it. You have to start by finding what question or problem are you solving. Then you have to ensure that you do actually answer the question. Give valuable information in your video and ensure it's not boring.
You need to do some work. You have to do some keyword research to ensure you are targeting the right keywords. But once you have done this your video can take anything from 2 minutes to a couple of hours. I never write a script before starting. I do write bullet points and sometimes a PowerPoint presentation. But we are talking 30 minutes preparation time maximum.
Record your online video and then optimise it.
I have used online videos as part of my squeeze page, to demonstrate to one of my coaching clients. To promote a product. To build my list.
My online business went from a minus number to now earning a nice full time income just by embracing online videos.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8926967

No comments:

Post a Comment